To Increase Lead Generation
Every day, realtors must generate new appointments from prospective clients, hearing their pain points and, hopefully, selling their homes.
There’s no easy way to fill your real estate prospecting funnel, but could cold calling be a way to get you there?
The short answer is: yes. But there are right and wrong ways to do it.
Many realtors may think cold calling is dead. But before you write them off completely, remember they do serve a purpose. Of course, much of the success behind a cold call comes from a realtor’s pitch and targeting. If you’re up for the challenge, a database of killer cold calling scripts can help you land you more real estate clients.
The good news? You don’t need special powers to make cold calls that convert. The success lies in your preparation and delivery. How you position yourself on a cold call should reflect core traits that buyers want in a realtor:
- Confidence in your abilities
- Preparation that shows your prospect you’re the realtor for the job
- Enthusiasm to get their property sold
Let’s dive into how cold calling works, and ten scripts to help you fill your sales funnel and your CRM system with new potential sellers.
- The out-of-the-blue cold calling script
- The script that gauges interest
- The script that positions you as a community champion
- A script for leveraging a recent sale you made
- The script for nailing your elevator pitch
- The script for pitching someone you already know
- The script that gets to the point
- The script to pitch a property owner who is already selling
- The script to follow up on a previous property appraisal
- The script to stop a discussion about commissions
The secret sauce to perfect cold calling scripts.
Each cold calling script in your sales arsenal should serve a specific purpose.
💥Real Estate Strategy 2 Years Into The Pandemic💥 Real Estate Strategy 2 Years Into The Pandemic – COVID-19 has changed the world as we know it. Everything from where we live and work to how we value and spend our time and interact with each other has dramatically shifted in the face of the challenges […]
Simple App Makes Real Estate Investing Less Confusing Simple App Makes Real Estate Investing Less Confusing – Many seem to be under the belief that real estate investing is only a game rich people play. It takes a lot of money to buy a single piece of property, after all. It’s also a relatively slow […]
Invest in Real Estate Without Owning a Single Property Invest in Real Estate Without Owning a Single Property – This REIT nears a quarter century of market-beating returns, and that could be just the start. Real estate has long been a great way for investors to build wealth. That wealth can come both from the […]